"Big Team with a Positive attidude"

5.0
    Current Employee - Devops Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Trov full-time for less than a year

Pros

- People Team helps you with everything and is involved in maintaining company culture - Real Engineering mindset means focusing on solutions/automation as goals - Usage of tools and OS software is encouraged - Company is dedicated to following Agile/Good practice - Work environment is incredibly friendly, everyone has a "How can I help" attitude - Work/Life balance is on point - AWESOME company culture - Employee departure/hiring is handled really well

Cons

- Company structure is complex, most people remote however there are multiple offices across the global, contracting teams from several companies are also spread around the global. - Depending on your background the product may or may not be that interesting. - WFH policy is different per department

September 12, 2018VP People Operations

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate specific feedback and you've done that here with both your Pros and Cons. It's great to read that the things we say are important to us, an environment where we support one another and a great culture, are happening within the company. We are a distributed workforce, so communication is important. Regarding more efficient meeting planning, I encourage you to reach out to your manager or the People Team to share more detail so we can address your concerns. Thank you again for the great feedback. Glad to have you on the team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work, positive environment"

5.0
    Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Danville, CA

I worked at Trov full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are all so nice

Cons

I have no cons to mention

July 2, 2020VP People Operations

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a positive experience and although we hate to lose people, we support what's best for all our employees and wish you much success in your future.

2. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Marketing HTML/Web Developer in Danville, CA

I have been working at Trov full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone seems very friendly and the location is really nice. The team is also understanding and flexible when you need to work from home.

Cons

Things can be very hectic and the figuring out who can give you what permissions isn't always easy.

January 29, 2020VP People Operations

Welcome to the Team! Thank you for the feedback. We're glad you are here and hope that as time goes on things get better and better. Glad you're here!

Discover more reviews about Trov.