Troy - Look Elsewhere | Glassdoor

"Look Elsewhere"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the people were some of the hardest working people I have ever encountered in my professional career. They are warm, welcoming, and very helpful. Note that I said SOME.

Cons

The owners are not very nice people. I have witnessed on a few occasions one of the owners getting a "tone" (or blatantly yelling at) with a few of the people, in front of everyone. The coffee machine is the same crappy one that they used in all offices in the 70s and 80s and only come in one flavor of "YUCK".

Advice to Management

Treat people with mutual respect and you will be amazed at how much harder they will work for you. For heaven's sake, spend some money and get a better coffee machine so that you can have eye-opening discussions on how to improve processes in place in any department. Good coffee promotes creative ideas; bad coffee repels great employees. It really is that simple. And one of the owners DEFINITELY needs to retire......

Troy2018-07-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Troy for 1 year and see many positive things. Glad to finally be with a company that is growing and secure.

Cons

Lean more toward flexibility in workplace

Troy2019-03-18

"Avoid"

Former Employee - Recruiting in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are none at all.

Cons

Micro management, low pay, workplace politics, profanity from upper management, lack of career growth / direction.

Advice to Management

Drain the swamp!

Troy2019-07-02

Discover more reviews about Troy.