Troy - Listen... I wouldn’t | Glassdoor

"Listen... I wouldn’t"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer

I worked at Troy full-time

Pros

Some people are okay if you are friendly My personal team was amazing My boss was a cool guy The new HR seems okay

Cons

The coffee is terrible like 1980s throwback The higher ups are terrible Employees get yelled to the point of tears Employees get intimidated Everyone is WATCHING you, get friends around you ASAP It’s very old school like I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in marketing called a pamphlet “groovy”

Advice to Management

Find a way to make things more laid back. Everyone for the MOST PART does their job and very well. When I was there, a lot of people left because the environment was stressful for no reason. Everyone is running around trying to put out a fire that isn’t there. Take modern practices into consideration.

Troy2019-02-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Troy for 1 year and see many positive things. Glad to finally be with a company that is growing and secure.

Cons

Lean more toward flexibility in workplace

Troy2019-03-18

"Big regret"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some good comradeship and support

Cons

Went to HR Beware HR works for owner within 1hr of post HR meeting owner was aggressively questioning my motives, did investigating with my peers was cautioned to drop issue or else. I then went back to hr and complained literally within 1hr the owner contacted my boss who contacted me and again cautioned me to keep low profile. Terrible place , nasty vindictive upper management

Advice to Management

Replace the 2 smith brothers. Change culture

Troy2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about Troy.