Troy - A paranoid company which focuses only on the negatives | Glassdoor

"A paranoid company which focuses only on the negatives"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay was comparable to the average for my position and benefits were better than my previous employer. My direct manger was very good, earnest and humanitarian. Many of the people working there are very good, hard working and honest.

Cons

The company has a very paranoid culture, more security cameras covering the break room, locker room entrance, and office interior than the facility entrances. Everything is in code and everyone is in a group, pitted against the others. This attitude comes from the very top down and is pervasive through out.

Advice to Management

Trust your employees and let them know you see and appreciate all their work. There are a considerable number of employees who are giving much more to you than you deserve, let them know that you see that.

Troy2014-10-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Troy for 1 year and see many positive things. Glad to finally be with a company that is growing and secure.

Cons

Lean more toward flexibility in workplace

Troy2019-03-18

"Big regret"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some good comradeship and support

Cons

Went to HR Beware HR works for owner within 1hr of post HR meeting owner was aggressively questioning my motives, did investigating with my peers was cautioned to drop issue or else. I then went back to hr and complained literally within 1hr the owner contacted my boss who contacted me and again cautioned me to keep low profile. Terrible place , nasty vindictive upper management

Advice to Management

Replace the 2 smith brothers. Change culture

Troy2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about Troy.