Troy - Prospective employees take note!!! | Glassdoor

"Prospective employees take note!!!"

Current Employee - Staff in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

No Pro's at all with the exception of a paycheck. Nothing further

Cons

Troy implemented a new vacation policy. New employees cannot take vacation for 6 months. New employees won;t ever accrue vacation days at all for the first 6 months! WHAT! You want to attract the very best talent? Really? An existing employees are " STRONGLY ENCOURAGED" not to take vacation days as single days, only a week at a time. I have seen some archaic policies but this is the last straw here. I find all the reviews...

Advice to Management

Fix the issues here and turn the place around. Asking for positive feedback defeats the purpose of looking introspectively and addressing the few issues here and you will have a more successful organization, and attract top talent. Asking for positive feedback just confirms employees issues!

Troy2014-12-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Troy for 1 year and see many positive things. Glad to finally be with a company that is growing and secure.

Cons

Lean more toward flexibility in workplace

Troy2019-03-18

"Big regret"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some good comradeship and support

Cons

Went to HR Beware HR works for owner within 1hr of post HR meeting owner was aggressively questioning my motives, did investigating with my peers was cautioned to drop issue or else. I then went back to hr and complained literally within 1hr the owner contacted my boss who contacted me and again cautioned me to keep low profile. Terrible place , nasty vindictive upper management

Advice to Management

Replace the 2 smith brothers. Change culture

Troy2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about Troy.