Troy - Great management. Poor gossipy environment | Glassdoor

"Great management. Poor gossipy environment"

Former Employee - Worker Bee in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy

Pros

Upper management is top notch. They encourage individuals they see have the dedication to the team and their goals. True classic leaders.

Cons

Too many individuals in other's business. Some middle managers pay more attention to what others are doing and running back to upper management with the gossip, instead of paying more attention to their own work and should notice that others are aware of their gossiping nature. Others take management to a personal level. Should they not care for you, they would stop at nothing to attempt to make things difficult for...

Advice to Management

Take a good look at the good employees. Appreciate them. They are hard working individuals. Beware of the traveling brown noser(s), the condescending know it all, and the always gloomy woah is me individual. They are the cancer of the organization.

Troy2015-04-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Troy for 1 year and see many positive things. Glad to finally be with a company that is growing and secure.

Cons

Lean more toward flexibility in workplace

Troy2019-03-18

"Big regret"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some good comradeship and support

Cons

Went to HR Beware HR works for owner within 1hr of post HR meeting owner was aggressively questioning my motives, did investigating with my peers was cautioned to drop issue or else. I then went back to hr and complained literally within 1hr the owner contacted my boss who contacted me and again cautioned me to keep low profile. Terrible place , nasty vindictive upper management

Advice to Management

Replace the 2 smith brothers. Change culture

Troy2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about Troy.