Troy - Interesting Company to work for | Glassdoor

"Interesting Company to work for"

I worked at Troy

Pros

You will Never be bored. The staffing level ensures that you will always have enough work to keep you extremely busy. There is a definite opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills. I earned my Master's Degree from Troy Corp's School of Hard Knocks; I'm a stronger better person for it. There are a good bunch of people working at Troy and some of them even work to help one another!

Cons

Paranoia and lack of communication between all levels of personnel. Partially due to the environment and partially due to the fact that people are simply too busy trying to keep their heads above water and their hind quarters covered. I worked at Troy for a very long time. There are a lot of hard-working individuals. It's a shame that the butt kissers are rewarded while the real workers go with little to no recognition...

Advice to Management

Stop shooting the messengers and talk to the "little people". Troy has potential for so much more, please talk to the "little people" to find out what REAL money savers are available. Micromanaging DOES NOT work and neither does threatening to fire everybody.

Troy2015-05-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Troy for 1 year and see many positive things. Glad to finally be with a company that is growing and secure.

Cons

Lean more toward flexibility in workplace

Troy2019-03-18

"Big regret"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Troy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some good comradeship and support

Cons

Went to HR Beware HR works for owner within 1hr of post HR meeting owner was aggressively questioning my motives, did investigating with my peers was cautioned to drop issue or else. I then went back to hr and complained literally within 1hr the owner contacted my boss who contacted me and again cautioned me to keep low profile. Terrible place , nasty vindictive upper management

Advice to Management

Replace the 2 smith brothers. Change culture

Troy2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about Troy.