Truckstop.com - Great company to be apart of if you are willing to give it your all. | Glassdoor

"Great company to be apart of if you are willing to give it your all."

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent pay, Great vacation time and PTO benefits. Quota relief to match. Most of the leadership team is very receptive to new ideas. I feel highly valued from the CEO all the way down to my direct managers.

Cons

Sales training areas are under construction while we build a clear path to success. Any prospective sales employees need to be ready and willing to make changes on a moments notice while we develop/refine our processes. Not a lot of one on one coaching so you also need to be very self sufficient. Most of your training and learning will come from your peers which is both good and bad.

Advice to Management

Keep refining the training and sales processes and eventually things will be a little easier for new sales reps to hit the ground running.

Truckstop.com2019-04-15

"Growth and Change"

Current Employee - Sales in Boise, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stagnate process does not exists leadership is always trying new ways to help individuals win Leadership makes the floor fun, shows that they care. Changed quotas mid year for the us as reps Partners are great to come to work with each day. Genuinely care about each other which starts at the top.

Cons

High velocity system is not set at appropriate ratios. High Growth Companies need to have constant change and partners including myself can struggle with this at time- Human nature is to avoid change.

Advice to Management

Continue to push for success from the partners while holding them accountable to what we can control. Continue to Celebrate success that partners feel and achieve.

Truckstop.com2019-10-15

"Bad reviews true"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Boise, ID

I worked at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great partners start pay and benefits Prizes and free lunch occasionally

Cons

Culture is dying Unrealistic quotas Salesperson to leads ratio No communication from management

Advice to Management

Stop hiring best friends and hire TALENT Management overhaul asap

Truckstop.com2019-10-12

Discover more reviews about Truckstop.com.