Truckstop.com - Growth | Glassdoor

"Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've had the privilege of working for multiple Billion dollar companies, but none have given me the opportunities or cared for my own well being, nearly as much as Truckstop.com has. Whether you want growth opportunities, money or to simply feel like you're part of something bigger, Truckstop has it all covered. Its ideal for anyone who enjoys a fast paced environment, and thrives on goal oriented tasks.

Cons

Changes can be abrupt and leave some questions unanswered at times, but thats to be expected when a company is growing at the velocity that we are.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen - Continue to be open - Continue to appreciate

Truckstop.com2019-05-23

"Growth and Change"

Current Employee - Sales in Boise, ID

I have been working at Truckstop.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stagnate process does not exists leadership is always trying new ways to help individuals win Leadership makes the floor fun, shows that they care. Changed quotas mid year for the us as reps Partners are great to come to work with each day. Genuinely care about each other which starts at the top.

Cons

High velocity system is not set at appropriate ratios. High Growth Companies need to have constant change and partners including myself can struggle with this at time- Human nature is to avoid change.

Advice to Management

Continue to push for success from the partners while holding them accountable to what we can control. Continue to Celebrate success that partners feel and achieve.

Truckstop.com2019-10-15

"Bad reviews true"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Boise, ID

I worked at Truckstop.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great partners start pay and benefits Prizes and free lunch occasionally

Cons

Culture is dying Unrealistic quotas Salesperson to leads ratio No communication from management

Advice to Management

Stop hiring best friends and hire TALENT Management overhaul asap

Truckstop.com2019-10-12

Discover more reviews about Truckstop.com.