TrueCar - Good company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TrueCar

"Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at TrueCar full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company provides great benefits and perks. The management is very adaptive. The people are extremely hard working.

Cons

Every company has some downs and for TrueCar the one that comes to mind is that you have to know what you are doing and when people who don't know what they are doing get in it impacts productivity.

Other Employee Reviews for TrueCar

"WORST PLACE I'VE EVER WORKED."

Former Employee - Employee
    Former Employee - Employee

I worked at TrueCar full-time (More than a year)

Pros

100% paid insurance for employees & their families. Good location.

Cons

***TERRIBLE*** hr/recruiting department. Upper management only cares about looking good for the execs. People are constantly throwing others under the bus. Never have I worked with such snappy, rude, downright awful people. WORST ATTITUDES EVER! I'm so appalled at how people interact with each other there. Trash-talking other team members, complete disregard for others or their work. NO sense of teamwork whatsoever. Very hostile & unhealthy work environment. Oh but they have snacks! Give me a break....

Advice to Management

Take a closer look at these teams who are constantly getting complaints against them.

2. "TrueCar presently...."

Pros

the work environment, the people, the projects and products that are being worked on, the culture

Cons

if you're afraid of working hard, then don't apply, that's why they call it work people! The work life balance here is fine, I have a family and I see them every night and I'm not working on weekends, etc. Those days are over. Of course if there's an emergency or an outage, it needs to be fixed - it's part of being in technology.

Advice to Management

Keep giving feedback and let your people know how well they're doing; be transparent in ur success and achievements.