Trulia - Great environment, great company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

"Great environment, great company"

Current Employee - Analyst in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great camaraderie between employees, amazing benefits, stocked kitchens, many young professionals, smart and innovative environment. I truly enjoy working for Trulia and have stayed for years because of it. The company is very competitive, so it gives me pride to work there. They are leaders in the industry and always changing due to market conditions. Upper management is very strong.

Cons

The salaries seem to be a bit polarized...with some people making a ton of money and others...well..barely making enough to live in San Francisco.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great environment!

Other Employee Reviews for Trulia

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Engineering in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I recently joined Trulia from another company that had a great work culture. I was worried how I'd find Trulia given my past experience. I was pleasantly surprised to find a genuinely great place to work. There is lot of respect for work life balance. There are the usual perks with food and fun to keep you going on. But what stands out are the people and the culture. As an engineer, Innovation Week where you get to work on whatever you like for a week every quarter is a nice perk. Meetups are hosted frequently at the pent house which gives you a convenient way to keep up with what's going on elsewhere.

Cons

None so far - isn't that great?

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "This place rules"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Trulia is an ever-changing, always fast-paced, forward-thinking company. Having been here for two years now, it's never a dull moment. From cutting-edge mobile apps, to ongoing focusing on innovation, there's always something awesome happening here. Also, headquarters is in downtown SF, so there's no need to shuttle down to the South Bay or wait on BART or Caltrain (but it's really close to BART, which is great). I can bike to work in 15 minutes.

Cons

Ok, so there's currently a lot of construction going on near the building, but that can only bring good things to the neighborhood.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on innovation!