Trulia - Call center environment masked as high powered sales machine. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

"Call center environment masked as high powered sales machine."

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO

I worked at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are fantastic! Company Happy hours. Nice break room area with snacks supplied....like lots of snacks. Your co-workers are really nice.

Cons

Cheerleader style management. High stress. Ever increasing goals/budgets to hit....to make money. Quotas that go up mid month. Constantly changing goals and initiatives keeps $ out of reach. You would think they manage to try and not pay you a commission. Seriously.

Seems like they solely manage to the stock price. Goals skyrocket when they need a good quarterly report. Trulia seems very happy to constantly keep the commission check just out of reach. Even though we are hitting record sales numbers the commission checks have becoming more elusive.

Advice to Management

You are practically printing money over there. Take care of the people who sell all that advertising. No more rah rah, cheerleader style leadership. We show the results....you show me the money!

Other Employee Reviews for Trulia

"Warning! All below five star reviews are fake!!!!!! Here is a real one....."

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food. Cheap gifts, about it.

Cons

The comp plans are the worst I have ever seen. They double your quota slowly...but surely!!! They do not reward their top reps in any real way. The best you will get are crappie RSUs. Ooo a prize here and there! Get real!!! I would rather earn 20k move a year for what I am worth, instead of some crap speaker set. THIS JOB IS HARD!!!!!!!!!! LIKE REALLY, REALLY HARD!!!! IT GETS HARDER EVERY DAY! STOP GIVING US CRAP PAY SO YOU CAN HIRE MORE WORK HORSES! LEADS ARE GETTING THINNER BY THE DAY, BUT QUOTA GOES UP!

Advice to Management

When you make the job sound easy, you sound dumb! If I am told one more time how much money I make, when I don't, I am going to flip out!

2. "Best Company I Have Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Manager in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time

Pros

This is the best company. I have worked for many others and none compare. The grass really is greener over here!

Cons

None. No company will make everyone happy, but this is the closest I have found!