TrustPoint Hospital - Rewarding job | Glassdoor
  1. "Rewarding job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Receiving better pay than I would anywhere else. My coworkers are like a second family. Opportunities to learn management skills.

Cons

I basically feel self-managed, which may be a problem for newer people who need strong leaders. Some departments need to work together better.

Advice to Management

Learn the job roles of your staff so that you can better understand work flow and are able to be a better leader.

TrustPoint Hospital2016-06-23

Other Employee Reviews

"Love it"

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of room for growth. Hard work is appreciated. I started part time and went to full time quickly. I also moved to a new department, which worked out amazingly for me.

Cons

I would love for them to have better benefits, but lucky for me I can get insurance from my husband's job.

TrustPoint Hospital2017-09-19
  2. "Underpaid but Overworked"

Current Employee - Administrative Clerk

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want to work a lot of hours you can. Most of the people are nice.

Cons

Low pay for what is expected of us to do especially in comparison to other hospitals. You have to work a lot of long hours to get a decent paycheck. They are also very understaffed. If someone goes on vacation, either there is no one to cover for those days or there is only 1 other person who ends up work 10+ days in a row because there aren’t enough employees to cover vacation time. There also isn’t adequate enough training....

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better so they will have a reason to stay. Hire employees that are knowledgeable on the things that they have to do for their job or provide better training to teach those that are not knowledgeable.

TrustPoint Hospital2019-05-30

Discover more reviews about TrustPoint Hospital.