TrustPoint Hospital - Not the best place for clinical staff | Glassdoor
  1. "Not the best place for clinical staff"

I worked at TrustPoint Hospital

Pros

Many caring individuals make up the clinical staff

Cons

Upper management seems a bit removed from the reality of what is going on in on the floor. Tried to grow too quickly before fully developing as a company.

Advice to Management

Provide your staff with BREAKS! Having clinical staff work through lunch breaks is not good practice, nor is it conducive to employee retention. Also, it is wise to overstaff instead of taking on patients you are not equipped for.

TrustPoint Hospital2018-02-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love it"

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of room for growth. Hard work is appreciated. I started part time and went to full time quickly. I also moved to a new department, which worked out amazingly for me.

Cons

I would love for them to have better benefits, but lucky for me I can get insurance from my husband's job.

TrustPoint Hospital2017-09-19
  2. "Underpaid but Overworked"

Current Employee - Administrative Clerk

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want to work a lot of hours you can. Most of the people are nice.

Cons

Low pay for what is expected of us to do especially in comparison to other hospitals. You have to work a lot of long hours to get a decent paycheck. They are also very understaffed. If someone goes on vacation, either there is no one to cover for those days or there is only 1 other person who ends up work 10+ days in a row because there aren’t enough employees to cover vacation time. There also isn’t adequate enough training....

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better so they will have a reason to stay. Hire employees that are knowledgeable on the things that they have to do for their job or provide better training to teach those that are not knowledgeable.

TrustPoint Hospital2019-05-30

Discover more reviews about TrustPoint Hospital.