TrustPoint Hospital - Nursing | Glassdoor
  1. "Nursing"

Current Employee - Nursing in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Dynamic Employees, caring, hard working, willing to accept the ever increasing challenge under otherwise very challenging conditions. Caring physicians for the most part. Opportunities perceivably due to turnover.

Cons

Staff shortages; disconnects between management / mid-level management and floor staff / nurses; Opportunities generally related to turnover only.

Advice to Management

Listen, engage, participate, and act with / upon employees’ recommendations, not that all such are correct, but that all such want to be heard/recognized.

TrustPoint Hospital2018-11-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love it"

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of room for growth. Hard work is appreciated. I started part time and went to full time quickly. I also moved to a new department, which worked out amazingly for me.

Cons

I would love for them to have better benefits, but lucky for me I can get insurance from my husband's job.

TrustPoint Hospital2017-09-19
  2. "Underpaid but Overworked"

Current Employee - Administrative Clerk

I have been working at TrustPoint Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want to work a lot of hours you can. Most of the people are nice.

Cons

Low pay for what is expected of us to do especially in comparison to other hospitals. You have to work a lot of long hours to get a decent paycheck. They are also very understaffed. If someone goes on vacation, either there is no one to cover for those days or there is only 1 other person who ends up work 10+ days in a row because there aren’t enough employees to cover vacation time. There also isn’t adequate enough training....

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better so they will have a reason to stay. Hire employees that are knowledgeable on the things that they have to do for their job or provide better training to teach those that are not knowledgeable.

TrustPoint Hospital2019-05-30

Discover more reviews about TrustPoint Hospital.