Trusted Translations - I enjoy working at Trusted Translations as it has given me an opportunity to grow as a professional | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Trusted Translations

"I enjoy working at Trusted Translations as it has given me an opportunity to grow as a professional"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Trusted Translations full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at Trusted Translations as it has given me an opportunity to grow as a professional and learn an entire set of new skills.

Dynamic environment with tremendous growth potential. Solid core staff with people dedicated to learning and improving the company’s performance through new technologies.

Cons

Long hours and constant emphasis on perfection when sometimes it is not possible given tight deadlines.

Advice to Management

Processes and training should be organized more efficiently.

Other Employee Reviews for Trusted Translations

"Great opportunities to grow in a nice working environment"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Trusted Translations full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great place to work! I feel all my peers are all on the same page striving to create a professional environment where performance is the key metric. I have worked out of both the DC and Miami offices and have enjoyed the professionalism of each of those teams.

Incentives based in your own hard work coupled with great flexibility to develop your portfolio of clients. Excellent growth perspectives tied to a company that is always looking for ways to grow and expand its business.

Cons

Fast-pace growth can lead to longer hours and an emphasis on executing well under time-pressure.

Advice to Management

Never give up on trying to find the right mindset of people dedicated to growing the organization and committed to delivering results.

"Great Place to Work and Learn!"

Former Employee - Sales Director in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Director in Miami, FL

I worked at Trusted Translations full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked directly for Trusted Translations and the CEO and had a great experience. People who put an effort at Trusted Translations always do very well. I personally developed my professional skills significantly and was grateful for the opportunity.

Cons

The job I was hired for required you to be a self-starter and take the initiative. However, I wish they would have had a bit more formal training to get started.

Advice to Management

Implement more training programs initially to provide the employee more tools to execute their function. I definitely like the fact that the more you perform the better you do.