Trustwave - Getting better everyday | Glassdoor

"Getting better everyday"

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Trustwave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was excited when I came into Trustwave with a large hiring of new sales people. There were excited rumors of IPO and whispers of 6 figure salaries amongst the sales people killing quotas.
This is a place that really lets you experiment, come up with new ideas for the business and encourages personal development.
Like anything the harder I work, the more fulfilling I find it. But my compensation and success are inline with that sense of a job well done.
The people are smart, inventive, driven and fun. The culture committe was a nice addition to look out for employee morale.
I can truly say this is the best place I have ever worked and I feel each day things are getting better.

Cons

There are growing pains for sure. And they've taken a bit longer to fix that one would hope. But they are getting fixed.
Compensation could be more transparent amongst the sales people.
Health Benefits got a more expensive and less attractive last year.
Poor communication between departments, but I think it's getting better.

Advice to Management

Help your people develop into the kind of business leaders you want us to be. We'd love to see that king of attention in our professional development.

Other Employee Reviews for Trustwave

"Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trustwave full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Trustwave is a great company that makes you feel like an adult and doesn't micromanage you to death. Company provides coffee, soda and frequent meals as well as a casual (jeans) dress code. Great bonus program that is part of the compensation package as well as decent benefits (more in the below).
    You get good equipment that is replaced every three years and is the latest technology.

Most impressive is that the company has a culture committee motivated towards making employee life better on the whole. Also the company has a want to be seen as one of the best places to work, even if that's a lofty goal (as it is for any company) it's nice to know they try and succeed in a lot of ways.

Cons

The benefits are excellent however recently (this year) they changed to offer more 'options' which actually came with a deductible and higher costs which can be heavy for family minded individuals.

Advice to Management

No advice, just thanks

"Exhilirating fast-paced global company which has sky's-the-limit potential"

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Trustwave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

security network training; flexibility to work remote; great people to work with and be around; quarterly bonuses; scalability to wear more than one hat; fast paced so its never monotonous or boring; work in the heart of Chicago; employee stocks; top of the line benefits; youthful vibe which makes it still feel very .com but with structure; room to make a name for yourself.

Cons

Salaries could improve; go with the flow processes can get frustrating; not everyone is aligned on thought; too many customers v. to little manpower.

Advice to Management

Salaries need to be more definitive; if you're going to be global start presenting yourself as global; still feels like an American company; better understanding of career paths