Truven Health Analytics - Amazing | Glassdoor

"Amazing"

I have been working at Truven Health Analytics full-time

Pros

Great work environment. Great team members. They are very helpful and take time to train you well.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

Other Employee Reviews for Truven Health Analytics

"Lots of potential, managed poorly through divestiture, starved for resources at present."

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Truven Health Analytics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great colleagues, intelligent, tenacious, hard working. Great clients. Good work-life balance. Good benefits, good location.

Cons

Current strategy benefits owners (I presume) and few others. Not clients, not staff. I've worked here for a long time and have seen lots of ups and downs. Hoping we'll be rebounding from this rough patch soon. Hard to recommend this company at present, though I certainly have in the past.

Advice to Management

Take the long view. Invest more in products and staff.

"If you enjoy process improvement, change management, and want to work in a dynamic environment this is not for you -"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Analyst in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Analyst in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Truven Health Analytics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent starting salaries, bonuses for company performance, Nice people

Cons

Once you get that starting salary that is where you will stay. There is no upward movement within this company. Myopic management at the top is lied to by the middle. The folks that work here work way harder than is necessary - and they keep it in business. Change is a BAD word while doing more of the same faster is considered stellar. If you want to show up everyday and do the same thing...and then go home and do it some more - work here.

Advice to Management

Look a little deeper that which does not make sense - is likely untrue. You need to KNOW what is your business and what business you are in.