TubeMogul - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have had an amazing experience at TubeMogul! If you have drive and enjoy a challenge, this is a great place to work. The people here challenge you and the work keeps you on your toes. The management here is wise and provides great support, given the fast growing environment. This is an extremely collaborative environment with friendly people all striving for the same goal.

Cons

We are seeing tons of growth, so there is no lack of work to be done. If you are looking for the 9 to 5 job that is overly structured, this isn't it.

Other Employee Reviews for TubeMogul

"Something big is happening here.."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (More than a year)

Pros

TubeMogul has the energy and collaboration of a start-up, with the traction and potential to make something really big. The company has doubled in size over the past 10 months, so plenty of opportunities for those willing to GSD and make things happen. We have offices in London, Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, New York, Chicago and Toronto. There's also opportunities to work with international clients from the USA. Engineers enjoy the latest and greatest technology and our products speak for themselves. Excellent opportunity to wear multiple hats and get a ton of experience, while learning the media and advertising business, from a technology perspective.

Cons

Business is booming and things move quickly here. If you like slow-and-steady and need a ton of structure, TubeMogul may not be the best fit for you. With that said, we're constantly improving processes, building to scale the company.

"Lots of hard work and fun!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love working here for reasons below:
    -AMAZING people, everyone here is extremely smart (some of the best people around)
    -Cutting edge technology
    -Growth

Cons

With quick growth comes growing pains. See below for areas of improvement .
    -Better compensation (salary, benefits, perks)
    -Better growth structure
    -Being PROACTIVE rather than reactive regarding employee retention

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees regarding structural issues they identify, they are in the trenches and have better insight of what needs immediate attention.
    More importantly, compensate them more fairly before ALL your superstars get snatched up by the Google/Apple/Facebooks (or worse, competitors...) of the world.