TubeMogul - Rapidly growing company that is winning! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul

"Rapidly growing company that is winning!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is growing rapidly on many fronts: market share, revenues, technology stack, and head count. It's an exciting time to be at TubeMogul to experience this kind of growth and how we handle all the challenges that come with it. We are making great improvements with scaling our technology, onboarding new employees, benefits and providing an atmosphere where anyone can grow their career. It is like nothing I've experienced before but exactly what I was looking for in a pre-IPO company. We are definitely winning in our space and it shows from the awards we've received, the kind of talent we are able to attract and most importantly, what our customers are saying about us.

Cons

With tremendous growth to capture more market share and to provide more advanced features for our existing clients, it can get overwhelming with the number of things that need to be accomplished in a relatively short amount of time. There are no shortages of mistakes and late night sessions to identify and resolve them. As the company grows it's beginning to feel that each individual is becoming less important and that responsibility can get easily shifted which can often cause important questions not be asked or ideas overlooked.

Advice to Management

Continue to trust your employees by empowering them to do what they do best. While meeting company goals is important, never forget that at its heart it's all about the wonderful people who are committed to the success of the company. So continue to be proactive in making TubeMogul the kind of place you take pride in representing.

Other Employee Reviews for TubeMogul

1. "Great Company That Knows What it is Doing"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time

Pros

The training and transparency of people within the company is great. You are able to learn and grow very quickly. Employees really abide by the culture of moving fast, doing what you say, and being accountable. Everyone you talk to is really smart, passionate, and wants to be at the company and is excited about the future.

Cons

Pay is a little light compared to other companies but if you are in it for the value than it should not really matter at first

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing.

""breath of fresh air""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at TubeMogul possess a certain untouchable quality that creates the Moguler culture. To understand it is to be a part of it. Combine what it means to be a Moguler with a great product and you truly have something special.

Cons

Compensation is lower than other companies, but that is part of the start-up culture.