Tuesday Morning - First 6 1/2 years very good, last 6 months horrible | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

"First 6 1/2 years very good, last 6 months horrible"

Former Employee - District Manager
Former Employee - District Manager

I worked at Tuesday Morning full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Work independently without much direct supervision, and the associates and managers that worked for me

Cons

Treated with no respect by last Regional manager. Constantly badgering district managers and managers.

Advice to Management

Regional manager, next level up, should respect the district managers and store managers and treat them like they are senseless idiots.

Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning

1. "Not the best but not the worst."

Pros

The hours are flexible and the coworkers are great. Even if you don't like them, they are still pretty easy to get along with.

Cons

The hours are flexible but often someone gets a limited amount of hours while another gets the most possible hours. Students are pretty much left with closing shifts. I can't be promoted to a key holder (essentially a manager) until I'm 21 despite the current management implying that they would like to promote me.

Advice to Management

Take homework time into consideration for students and don't give them closing shifts every time they are scheduled. Give an equal amount of hours to each employee.

"Loved the people I worked with, but did not care for the treatment of employees."

Pros

Great coworkers and customers. The hours were very manageable.

Cons

Corporate overworks their store managers by requiring maximum labor outcomes with shorter and shorter employee hours.