Tuesday Morning - New Hire | Glassdoor

"New Hire"

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Was very impressed my first week with the "Above and Beyond" during my onboarding sessions. Everyone was very helpful answering all of my questions.

Cons

Challenge of not working in the home office and having immediate access to data and/or solving issues quickly -- whether regarding office equipment/connection issues or submitting reports.

Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning

"great company to work for..."

Pros

Good work enviroment and loyal customers.

Cons

A job is only what you choose to make out of it...no cons.

Advice to Management

look closely at what you are working with!

"Extremely hard working people, love my job!"

Pros

We are in what is being called a turnaround. It is a lot of hard work and I have to admit I have thought about leaving but I love my co-workers and I love my job! Throughout our company we have some of the hardest working people I have ever worked with. They have the heart and drive to "own" their stores and responsibilities. Now we are establishing better processes, all of the new software and operational tools are being implemented, and there has been much progress in such a short amount of time. If you like being a mover and a shaker but are looking for a place to land and be a part of the solution then I would recommend you reach out to Tuesday Morning.

Cons

Way too many hours and too much work to do but that is because we are making a difference and am getting impatient and want to get to the point that we can say "I can work on that next week.". Everything is urgent because everything has significant impact. If you are made of tough stock, and can hold up under pressure, come join our team. You can make a difference at Tuesday Morning.

Advice to Management

Give people a break to slow down enough to smell the coffee. By having a sense of accomplishment versus "Ok that is done now let's do this..." the employees can re-energize and help get us where we need to be. We too are anxious to get there. We are all in agreement, Tuesday Morning is a much better place to be.