Tuesday Morning - Full time Assistant Manager | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

"Full time Assistant Manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Oxford, MS
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Oxford, MS

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great operating hours, great discount, friendly coworkers, flexible schedule, great products

Cons

Payroll hours and managers have to do everything from a maintenance perspective

Advice to Management

You sometimes feel like an associate with keys the way you are doing so many projects instead of being able to delegate because all employees are part time and you have to run on minimum payroll hours.

Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning

"My experience, after being employed for a few years."

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Tuesday Morning part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not really any pros.

Cons

This company pays pennies, they are cheap, cut corners, and overall does not care about their employees. The stores outside of dallas are dirty, old school and it appears their business practices have not caught up with 2014.

Advice to Management

I was inclined to reach out and write a review after seeing first hand how this company has treated multiple employees with disrespect. I worked part-time for a few years, have moved on to greater pastures and would really never consider going back to this place. However, I know a girl who I am very close with who has worked at this place for well over 10 years. She was robbed at gun point on the side of the building while on her way to her car. She was on her way to do her drop which was dropping checks and cash in a bag off at the bank. They took the bag, as well as her $500 blackberry cell phone. I was appalled that Tuesday Morning was to cheap to replace her personal item. They claimed: 1) she should not have had her purse or personal items in the store. In turn they should not have been with her when she was robbed. 2) They were not responsible for her phone because they did not believe an employee should have a phone on them while doing a drop. My personal opinion is, they were cheap, and knew they could take advantage of the situation knowing she would not put up a fight to have this phone replaced. I believe if an employee has to use their personal property for protection or to stay safe while doing a company task outside of the store, the company should be responsible, or just pony up and provide a method to keep their employee safe.

I am not a disgruntled employee, as this is in my past and I am doing just fine elsewhere. I just thought this story should be heard as I really couldn't believe how they handled this situation.

"Good job for part time people who don't really need the money not for management"

Current Employee - Management in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Management in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The discounts are good 20% and 40% twice a year Also the flexible schedules .

Cons

As a member of management Your going to work like a stolen mule with very little hours , a lot of freight , high turnover because you cant find good people to work for the money or for the hours , out dated systems , terrible communication between store and corporate , no growth what so ever , unrealistic goals , need I say more. Don't do it this company shoots from the hip with no plan.

Advice to Management

Take a few classes from the bigger companies , give the employees the money or the hours and come into the 20th century