Tunnell Consulting - Very rewarding, Tunnell gives you the autonomy to get your job done | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tunnell Consulting

"Very rewarding, Tunnell gives you the autonomy to get your job done"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Pros

Company culture, opportunity to make $, opportunity to make an imediate impact to the bottom line, Tunnell is an ESOP.

Cons

Sometime long hours - but this is consulting afterall....

Advice to Management

Continue to keep listening to the employees. You are making great progreess with regards to the company culture.

Other Employee Reviews for Tunnell Consulting

"Done their best to keep me satisfied after a poor contract fit, but I would prefer more proactivity."

Pros

The account manager on the contract I am assigned to is very accessible. I can discuss issues frankly and so far, I have experienced no negative consequences for just being honest.

Cons

Most of us work remotely, so technology is important to remain connected. Tunnell's systems are not well integrated. I have to maintain multiple bookmarks, manage multiple usernames and passwords, and the most annoying thing is that the company prevents accessing email via mobile devices unless the device is provided by the company. I understand the need for security, but if the systems were better integrated, email wouldn't have to include sensitive attachments.

Advice to Management

Provide better communication about contract opportunities on the private side to government side people and vice versa. You will be losing valuable assets if you don't re-assign contractors who are working in a toxic environment into a different contract within Tunnell.

2. "My experience has been one of growth and learning."

Pros

Overall I think Tunnell is a very good place to work. We work in a field that strives to improve people's lives and that is very rewarding.

Cons

Because we are so spread out geophraphically I think there are times of feeling isolated or not part of the big picture. Things are getting better though.

Advice to Management

I think leadership is on the right path and I feel that most of our executives really are striving to make this a stronger and more stable company. There are one or two who seem to drive a wedge through the company (or at least some of the employees) but I don't think the other execs are unaware of this situation and I do think it will eventually be resolved.