Tunnell Consulting - Always recommend Tunnell Consulting for Gov't Consulting | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tunnell Consulting

"Always recommend Tunnell Consulting for Gov't Consulting"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tunnell Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Small business, Variety of contracts, Good working environment, HRA to make up for no vision, no dental, has ESOP

Cons

No dental, no vision but partially made up for in HRA

Other Employee Reviews for Tunnell Consulting

1. "Very rewarding, Tunnell gives you the autonomy to get your job done"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Pros

Company culture, opportunity to make $, opportunity to make an imediate impact to the bottom line, Tunnell is an ESOP.

Cons

Sometime long hours - but this is consulting afterall....

Advice to Management

Continue to keep listening to the employees. You are making great progreess with regards to the company culture.

"Done their best to keep me satisfied after a poor contract fit, but I would prefer more proactivity."

Pros

The account manager on the contract I am assigned to is very accessible. I can discuss issues frankly and so far, I have experienced no negative consequences for just being honest.

Cons

Most of us work remotely, so technology is important to remain connected. Tunnell's systems are not well integrated. I have to maintain multiple bookmarks, manage multiple usernames and passwords, and the most annoying thing is that the company prevents accessing email via mobile devices unless the device is provided by the company. I understand the need for security, but if the systems were better integrated, email wouldn't have to include sensitive attachments.

Advice to Management

Provide better communication about contract opportunities on the private side to government side people and vice versa. You will be losing valuable assets if you don't re-assign contractors who are working in a toxic environment into a different contract within Tunnell.