Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great agency to work for!

Oct 2, 2015 - Licensed Professional Counselor in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

TPFC employs a diverse clinical team who are person centered, well educated on evidenced based and promising practices and really care about the clients they serve. TPFC provides lots of clinical supervision and training opportunities and I really feel supported as an employee.

Cons

Nothing negative about this company. They have continued to provide services to people in need and support their emp0loyees. Several times, service rates were cut and the company just absorbed the loss and never passed that loss onto the employees. The client never had any hiccups or knew their services were in jeopardy. So many companies have not paid their employees and closed their doors in recent years. I am so glad I work for TPFC, they have integrity and I'm proud of the work we do in our community!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Mental healthcare community based agency

Aug 9, 2010 - Human Resources Director in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Turning Point Adolescent Center was an excciting and rearding compnay. The employees worked as a team to get the job done. The most rewarding part is the community being served. Some of the most qualified personnel provide top-notch mental health expertise to the community.

Cons

I can't really state anything as a downside other than, the very community being served are youth in desaparate need of assitance. The envirnoment is a fast-pace on your feet place. The agency was under new management during my employment and when I depated was having a great run within the industry.

Continue reading
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Intensive in home

Apr 28, 2019 - Mental Health Therapist in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some flexibility in scheduling. Some ability to work from home

Cons

Low pay, increasing case load demands without increase in pay. Poor benefits. By the time I left I was working 60 hrs a week. Some safety concerns doing IIH. Turn over rate is extremely high. When ncg took over, all these negative changes happened. Saw workers who were not in management as easily replaceable.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Turning Point Family CARE.