- 5.0Jun 24, 2022Chargeback Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearScottsdale, AZ
- Amazing culture. If you've ever had the displeasure of being part of a company that is very "clique-ish", this place is the exact opposite. Everyone is genuinely kind and within hours you'll feel at ease and comfortable - Amazing benefits. They pay for your individual insurance 100 percent, they offer a $2000 yearly stipend to be used to further your career with classes, courses, and/or certifications. There are legitimately too many benefits to list here, - A CEO that cares. The transparency and person-ability of the CEO Andre was pretty startling coming from a corporate banking background. This guy very obviously cares for employees, the platform, and it's users. - An amazing product to work on. Even if you've used Turo before as a Host or Guest, the first week will introduce you to all the different uses of the actual platform and it is astounding to see just how important it is to some of the people that use it - Awesome workplace. Easy to get to, easy to park at, and fun to be in. The office here treats you like an adult. There are no managers roaming around trying to get people in trouble, everyone trusts each other to help out and do their part, and everyone is super kind.
- Only thing is pay is SLIGHTLY lower than other places, but the amazing benefits of Turo can't be beat, so the trade off makes more than enough sense. It also helps that the wages for each role were set using fair market metrics by a 3rd party, so you know there isn't any wool trying to be pulled over your eyes.11
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Executive Support SupervisorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
Positive culture revolving around supportive team members and employee experience.
Would not honor any waivers for Covid
- 3.0Nov 17, 2023Onboarding SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
Great culture, nice managers, feel supported
Not a lot of room for growth, pay is not really a livable wage1