Tutor Perini - I loved working at Perini in the beginning. The culture changed drastically for the worse during my tenure. | Glassdoor
  1. "I loved working at Perini in the beginning. The culture changed drastically for the worse during my tenure."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Tutor Perini full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Many of the people were fantastic to work with & are still friends of mine. Often there was a great team spirit that made it fun to work there. Initially the organization was happy to help people learn and grow. Relationships with clients and within the organization were important.

Cons

It became a highly competitive, dog eat dog culture that was very hostile. Over time it became more important to 'win' with the clients or over your co-workers. Too many of the senior managers were seemingly rewarded for belittling, berating and bullying subcontractors, clients and employees. Many of the good folks left.

Advice to Management

Remember that people will make or break your projects so treat them well always.

Tutor Perini2013-12-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Intern"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Tutor Perini part-time

Pros

Nice people and office environment is friendly

Cons

No cons I have to report

Tutor Perini2019-04-17
  2. "Dysfunctional Chaos"

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Tutor Perini full-time

Pros

High pay. Many fun coworkers. Interesting projects.

Cons

Zero training or guidance whatsoever. Long unorganized work schedule. Terrible IT and workflow.

Advice to Management

Get it together! Manage your team and define roles.

Tutor Perini2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about Tutor Perini.