Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center - Consider all options first. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

"Consider all options first."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The great kids and wonderful parents.

Cons

Favoritism, unprofessional, lack of support, teachers stuck in a classroom, inexperienced management and no follow through with management.

Advice to Management

Cooperate management needs to do an internal investigation. This school is not being fair to the staff or holding up to their word to the parents. The core values of Tutor Time do not exist at this school. It lacks so much structure... sad that the staff are leaving because they can stand to see families pay for something that does not exist.

Other Employee Reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

"OK company but definitely needs some work..."

Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some opportunity for advancement within the company, Great job for someone who is starting off in the childcare field.

Cons

Pay is very low and the company as a whole is highly unorganized. The site that I am currently at is a disaster. The communication is non-existent, the staff are all unhappy, parents are unhappy and the kids are totally out of control. However, I visited another site about 20 miles away for comparison and it was night and day difference. I guess it depends what site you are at.

Advice to Management

Increase pay (especially for what you expect of your teachers), offer more trainings for employees and allow for easier growth within company.

2. "I can't stand this place"

Former Employee - I Did Everything in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - I Did Everything in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Most of the teachers are great

Cons

Everything. This corporate company does not give a crap about children, parents or its employees. They only want money. You will pay full price tuition unless you have worked there over a year. No raises within the last two years either. I hate this place. The upper management thinks her stuff doesn't stink. She puts you down and will write you up without hearing your side of the story. She has no faith in anyone and pulls up on her high horse every time you see here. Corporate things she is wonderful but really she is the worst leader I have worked for.