Twin Technologies - Great opportunities with great people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Technologies

"Great opportunities with great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Twin greatly cares about the culture and quality of the company and so is very selective in who thing bring on board. As a result, you can count on working with amazing people. Twin is also very selective about clients and projects. So you can also count on working on solving some very interesting problems. Finally, the executive team at Twin really cares about helping its full-time employees grow into the career path they want, offering coaching, advice and opportunities for those willing to put in the effort.

Cons

Not really a con, but make sure you are happy working remotely and don't need the typical office drama you may be used to.

Advice to Management

Continue developing career advancement programs and increase communication of company goals and progress to all members of the company. I think more regular communication from the executive team to the broader company will make employees and contractors feel more engaged in the company's journey.

Twin Technologies Response

May 23, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks for writing this review up. You provided great insight in many of the areas that define our culture at Twin. My favorite part of your review is the description of the people at Twin - we... More

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

1. "Amazing challenges with amazing people"

Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Cheyenne, WY
    Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Cheyenne, WY

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love working for Twin. There is a great focus on self-improvement and helping everyone around you do better as well. The work is always an enjoyable challenge, pushing the bounds of what the technology can do. Remote work is a huge focus and not an afterthought, making interactions very productive for everyone involved. It is such a great environment.

Cons

So far, the worst part of working for Twin has been getting blisters from digging sand to build a sand castle at the annual company kick-off. Hardly a real con, though, since it's really hard to complain about being on the beach for a team-building event with such a great bunch of people.

Advice to Management

Twin is amazing on so many levels. Keep up the great focus on company culture and principles, with a continuing pursuit for the best people to have on our teams.

2. "Great company"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Encouraging of the person over the profit. Strong sense of community even though distributed around the country. Everyone works remote, and generally little travel. Respect from top down and back up again. Innovation is a key word of the company, as well as craftsmanship and integrity. We have fun too.

Cons

Being remote can have its downsides. But not many.