Twin Technologies - Culture of Personal Growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Technologies

"Culture of Personal Growth"

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time

Pros

One of the cornerstones of Twin's culture is encouraging and supporting personal growth, and the pursuit of your passions. Twin understands that goals and passions are not static and provides the space for individuals to take-on new challenges.

Cons

I can't think of any real cons - I've been here a long time and have seen growth managed in ways to protect our culture and quality.

Advice to Management

The investment into people and culture is inspiring, I'm looking forward to the journey ahead.

Twin Technologies Response

Jun 10, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

What a thoughtful review, thank you for taking the time to write it. Encouraging and supporting personal growth and passions are core priorities for us. We will continue to do everything we can to... More

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

"Great opportunities with great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Twin greatly cares about the culture and quality of the company and so is very selective in who thing bring on board. As a result, you can count on working with amazing people. Twin is also very selective about clients and projects. So you can also count on working on solving some very interesting problems. Finally, the executive team at Twin really cares about helping its full-time employees grow into the career path they want, offering coaching, advice and opportunities for those willing to put in the effort.

Cons

Not really a con, but make sure you are happy working remotely and don't need the typical office drama you may be used to.

Advice to Management

Continue developing career advancement programs and increase communication of company goals and progress to all members of the company. I think more regular communication from the executive team to the broader company will make employees and contractors feel more engaged in the company's journey.

Twin Technologies Response

May 23, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks for writing this review up. You provided great insight in many of the areas that define our culture at Twin. My favorite part of your review is the description of the people at Twin - we... More

2. "Great company"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Encouraging of the person over the profit. Strong sense of community even though distributed around the country. Everyone works remote, and generally little travel. Respect from top down and back up again. Innovation is a key word of the company, as well as craftsmanship and integrity. We have fun too.

Cons

Being remote can have its downsides. But not many.