Twin Technologies - Culture of Personal Growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Technologies

"Culture of Personal Growth"

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time

Pros

One of the cornerstones of Twin's culture is encouraging and supporting personal growth, and the pursuit of your passions. Twin understands that goals and passions are not static and provides the space for individuals to take-on new challenges.

Cons

I can't think of any real cons - I've been here a long time and have seen growth managed in ways to protect our culture and quality.

Advice to Management

The investment into people and culture is inspiring, I'm looking forward to the journey ahead.

Jun 10, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

What a thoughtful review, thank you for taking the time to write it. Encouraging and supporting personal growth and passions are core priorities for us. We will continue to do everything we can to... More

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

"Great opportunities with great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Twin greatly cares about the culture and quality of the company and so is very selective in who thing bring on board. As a result, you can count on working with amazing people. Twin is also very selective about clients and projects. So you can also count on working on solving some very interesting problems. Finally, the executive team at Twin really cares about helping its full-time employees grow into the career path they want, offering coaching, advice and opportunities for those willing to put in the effort.

Cons

Not really a con, but make sure you are happy working remotely and don't need the typical office drama you may be used to.

Advice to Management

Continue developing career advancement programs and increase communication of company goals and progress to all members of the company. I think more regular communication from the executive team to the broader company will make employees and contractors feel more engaged in the company's journey.

May 23, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks for writing this review up. You provided great insight in many of the areas that define our culture at Twin. My favorite part of your review is the description of the people at Twin - we... More

"Great culture and leadership that cares about employees"

Current Employee - Senior Business Architect in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Architect in Boston, MA

I have been working at Twin Technologies (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employees and contractors are given a tremendous amount of flexibility to operate in a way that works for their style and are encouraged to contribute to areas that they are passionate about, provided that they continue delivering value and supporting their project's success.

Leadership truly wants to grow the company, people and business in the right way, even if it means turning down work that is not aligned with our culture.

People are treated as valued individuals and not just another cog in a machine to get the next buck.

Cons

There is not a clear picture of what career progression looks like currently, but that is something actively being worked on.

Added flexibility means that there is sometimes less structure - not necessarily a con for everyone, but it could be for some.

Advice to Management

Continue making Twin a great company for employees, contractors and clients. I think you are aware of the improvement areas, are open about them, and are actively working to make them better.

Feb 3, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you very much for providing such a thoughtful and insightful review. I am especially happy that you mentioned Twin's flexibility, and that you feel encouraged to contribute in areas that you... More