Twin Technologies - A Career vs. a Job | Glassdoor

"A Career vs. a Job"

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time

Pros

When I started at Twin, my goal was to choose a company where I could be happy for a number of years and could build a career vs. just doing a job. Thankfully, that’s what I've found at Twin. What makes Twin a great place to work really boils down to a few key points for me.
• People - Sounds clichéd, but the people you work with on a day-to-day basis are everything. Twin has a crazy smart team that I love working with.
• Leadership - The exec team is awesome. Approachable, clear vision for growth, selective about getting the "right" clients, cares about the team. Leadership is more involved in the day-to-day of the client work than any company I’ve worked at previously.
• Culture – employees are expected to work hard, but there is also an expectation of work/life balance that doesn't exist in many consulting firms
• Work - the work is challenging and constantly evolving. Great client roster.
• Working Remotely

Cons

Working remotely sounds great, but Twin expects a lot from its employees. If you aren’t a motivated self-starter, it’s difficult to be successful at Twin. Also worth noting, while we don't have a central office, depending on your position, you may be expected to be onsite at a client quite frequently.

Jun 20, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. My favorite part of your review was your reference to our people/team... working with smart, approachable and talented team members is motivating for me as... More

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

1. "Culture of Personal Growth"

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time

Pros

One of the cornerstones of Twin's culture is encouraging and supporting personal growth, and the pursuit of your passions. Twin understands that goals and passions are not static and provides the space for individuals to take-on new challenges.

Cons

I can't think of any real cons - I've been here a long time and have seen growth managed in ways to protect our culture and quality.

Advice to Management

The investment into people and culture is inspiring, I'm looking forward to the journey ahead.

Jun 10, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

What a thoughtful review, thank you for taking the time to write it. Encouraging and supporting personal growth and passions are core priorities for us. We will continue to do everything we can to... More

"Great opportunities with great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Twin greatly cares about the culture and quality of the company and so is very selective in who thing bring on board. As a result, you can count on working with amazing people. Twin is also very selective about clients and projects. So you can also count on working on solving some very interesting problems. Finally, the executive team at Twin really cares about helping its full-time employees grow into the career path they want, offering coaching, advice and opportunities for those willing to put in the effort.

Cons

Not really a con, but make sure you are happy working remotely and don't need the typical office drama you may be used to.

Advice to Management

Continue developing career advancement programs and increase communication of company goals and progress to all members of the company. I think more regular communication from the executive team to the broader company will make employees and contractors feel more engaged in the company's journey.

May 23, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks for writing this review up. You provided great insight in many of the areas that define our culture at Twin. My favorite part of your review is the description of the people at Twin - we... More