Twin Technologies - Twin is a great company made up of many talented, smart people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Technologies

"Twin is a great company made up of many talented, smart people."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bozeman, MT
Current Employee - Project Manager in Bozeman, MT

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very smart people and leadership
Good Communication

Cons

Distributed teams can make for more need for process

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

1. "An amazing culture to be a part"

Current Employee - Visual Producer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Visual Producer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Twin has created a culture that puts people at the center - whether its being a part of the team or the clients we work with there's a genuine, gritty, roll-up-your-sleeves approach to see you and the clients succeed. The executive team along with the entire company has worked diligently to create a healthy organizational culture that allows you to thrive and advance. You'll find honesty, integrity, creativity and good feedback that allows you to work where you want to work remotely, but connects you to a very talented and innovative team.

Cons

If you're work in an office with a group of people and not self motived you'll find the remotely awesome culture of Twin a challenge.

Twin Technologies Response

Sep 8, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, and glad to hear you feel we prioritize our people. I agree with you; our culture does put people at the center. We strive to create an environment... More

2. "A Career vs. a Job"

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time

Pros

When I started at Twin, my goal was to choose a company where I could be happy for a number of years and could build a career vs. just doing a job. Thankfully, that’s what I've found at Twin. What makes Twin a great place to work really boils down to a few key points for me.
    • People - Sounds clichéd, but the people you work with on a day-to-day basis are everything. Twin has a crazy smart team that I love working with.
    • Leadership - The exec team is awesome. Approachable, clear vision for growth, selective about getting the "right" clients, cares about the team. Leadership is more involved in the day-to-day of the client work than any company I’ve worked at previously.
    • Culture – employees are expected to work hard, but there is also an expectation of work/life balance that doesn't exist in many consulting firms
    • Work - the work is challenging and constantly evolving. Great client roster.
    • Working Remotely

Cons

Working remotely sounds great, but Twin expects a lot from its employees. If you aren’t a motivated self-starter, it’s difficult to be successful at Twin. Also worth noting, while we don't have a central office, depending on your position, you may be expected to be onsite at a client quite frequently.

Twin Technologies Response

Jun 20, 2016 – Director of Talent & HR

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. My favorite part of your review was your reference to our people/team... working with smart, approachable and talented team members is motivating for me as... More