Twin Technologies - I love my Job | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

"I love my Job"

Current Employee - Operations Manager and Partner Development in Morristown, NY
Current Employee - Operations Manager and Partner Development in Morristown, NY

Pros

Get to work remotely. I live in a place where there is not much work, and I can work from home and only travel a few times per year. Opportunity - you can define your own career if you work hard and produce client value. Great Team - everyone I work with is like my family, they are all real focused on the success as a team, and when we meet up it is always a great time. Good Salary - they pay me what I think I deserve. Good Clients - Under Armour, DOL, Adobe, and others. Unlimited PTO policy. People willing to work with you to mentor you and grow your career.

Cons

Working at home takes discipline and not everyone can handle it. It sometimes can feel like you are detached from the world spending time at home and not seeing coworkers everyday. Twin is demanding and if you put in the effort to keep up with new technology and provide value for the client, you will do great - if you sit on your laurels and do the bare minimum, or don't work well with a team - you won't last long.

Advice to Management

None - I agree with how the company is managed. Our current Executive team is first-class. I have been here 7 years and over that time we have had missteps - but we have always been able to learn and grow from those mistakes.

Twin Technologies Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Director of HR

I love the title of this review. It is great to hear that you love life at Twin! The collaborative, team oriented environment is the cornerstone of our culture. I agree with you, working remotely... More

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

1. "Excellent Company Culture and Values"

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- great company that takes its values seriously and has a brilliant, solution-oriented, and good-humored culture
    - awesome CEO who is easy to respect
    - fast-paced, believes in forward-falling, open to change and constant improvements
    - interesting work and clients
    - growing
    - hires really talented individuals (very very few junior positions)
    - mentoring opportunities

Cons

- working remotely isn't for everyone. Twin does a great job of providing tools for people to work collaboratively from across the globe, but it takes self-discipline and an appreciation of video conferences
    - contrary to the above, depending on your position and/or the client of the project you are working on, you might work less remotely than you'd like. some clients request a lot of face time and you may find yourself traveling to their office to work on occasion (more likely if you take a project management or leadership role)
    - occasional growing pains as company expands

Twin Technologies Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Director of HR

Thanks for sharing your point of view. It's wonderful that Twin's values and culture resonate with you! My favorite part of your review was your reference to our CEO. His vision and his openness... More

2. "Interesting work with top notch teams."

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Norman, OK
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Norman, OK

I have been working at Twin Technologies as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Twin always has interesting work with top tier clients. The teams are comprised of experienced and talented developers who are more concerned with achieving outcomes and learning than taking credit and egos. The entire company is remote with people working from all over the world.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Advice to Management

Keep standing by your principals and culture. You've built something great!