Twin Technologies - Amazing challenges with amazing people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Technologies

"Amazing challenges with amazing people"

Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Cheyenne, WY
Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Cheyenne, WY

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love working for Twin. There is a great focus on self-improvement and helping everyone around you do better as well. The work is always an enjoyable challenge, pushing the bounds of what the technology can do. Remote work is a huge focus and not an afterthought, making interactions very productive for everyone involved. It is such a great environment.

Cons

So far, the worst part of working for Twin has been getting blisters from digging sand to build a sand castle at the annual company kick-off. Hardly a real con, though, since it's really hard to complain about being on the beach for a team-building event with such a great bunch of people.

Advice to Management

Twin is amazing on so many levels. Keep up the great focus on company culture and principles, with a continuing pursuit for the best people to have on our teams.

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

1. "If you're looking for great work, culture and balance, look no further."

Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Lima, WI
    Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Lima, WI

Pros

Great people, super smart, genuine, approachable executive team who have create a company with the best culture I've seen in my 20 year career. The company focus is on work-life balance, with a lot of remote work. The projects are interesting, exciting, impactful. There's so much scope for growth for those who are hungry to experiment, and push the envelope and the people you work with are class acts. The company values openness, honesty, dedication, craftmanship and is full of smart, innovative people. It's a great place to work, with great opportunities.

Cons

Sometimes feel we could benefit from a bit more technical guidance, though this is a pro as well as a con, as it means we're not a shop with a pre-fabricated "way" of doing things, and that teams have a lot of autonomy. Though I would love to see more guidelines for technical aspects of projects.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work, and keep maintaining and improving the culture.

2. "Challenging remote job with competitive pay"

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Twin Technologies as a contractor

Pros

Twin projects are always super interesting and cutting edge. If you want to learn the best practices on newest technologies, get working with Twin. They have been working as a primarily remote company for a decade now and have refined the workflow and process. They are especially appreciative of talent and thoughtful developers.

Cons

Sometimes Twin will let you bite off more then you can chew. Being remote means you have to spend more effort being curious and connecting with upstream management and clients then a typical development shop.