Twin Technologies - Great culture and leadership that cares about employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Technologies

"Great culture and leadership that cares about employees"

Current Employee - Senior Business Architect in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Senior Business Architect in Boston, MA

I have been working at Twin Technologies (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employees and contractors are given a tremendous amount of flexibility to operate in a way that works for their style and are encouraged to contribute to areas that they are passionate about, provided that they continue delivering value and supporting their project's success.

Leadership truly wants to grow the company, people and business in the right way, even if it means turning down work that is not aligned with our culture.

People are treated as valued individuals and not just another cog in a machine to get the next buck.

Cons

There is not a clear picture of what career progression looks like currently, but that is something actively being worked on.

Added flexibility means that there is sometimes less structure - not necessarily a con for everyone, but it could be for some.

Advice to Management

Continue making Twin a great company for employees, contractors and clients. I think you are aware of the improvement areas, are open about them, and are actively working to make them better.

Twin Technologies Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you very much for providing such a thoughtful and insightful review. I am especially happy that you mentioned Twin's flexibility, and that you feel encouraged to contribute in areas that you... More

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Technologies

1. "Great company"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Consultant

I have been working at Twin Technologies as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Encouraging of the person over the profit. Strong sense of community even though distributed around the country. Everyone works remote, and generally little travel. Respect from top down and back up again. Innovation is a key word of the company, as well as craftsmanship and integrity. We have fun too.

Cons

Being remote can have its downsides. But not many.

2. "Amazing challenges with amazing people"

Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Cheyenne, WY
    Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Cheyenne, WY

I have been working at Twin Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love working for Twin. There is a great focus on self-improvement and helping everyone around you do better as well. The work is always an enjoyable challenge, pushing the bounds of what the technology can do. Remote work is a huge focus and not an afterthought, making interactions very productive for everyone involved. It is such a great environment.

Cons

So far, the worst part of working for Twin has been getting blisters from digging sand to build a sand castle at the annual company kick-off. Hardly a real con, though, since it's really hard to complain about being on the beach for a team-building event with such a great bunch of people.

Advice to Management

Twin is amazing on so many levels. Keep up the great focus on company culture and principles, with a continuing pursuit for the best people to have on our teams.