Twin Towers Trading - Personal Growth... | Glassdoor

"Personal Growth..."

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (More than a year)

Pros

FIRST OF ALL... the company is called Twin TowerS Trading. Twin, but only one tower? No, I don't think so. Also, the website, DIRECTLY BELOW the title, pluralizes the word "tower." Idiocy. Anyway... Independence. Constant challenges. The ability to socialize with whomever, whenever. As a demonstrator, YOU are in control -- and you don't have to cater to every whim of the snarky general public. You get to make (most) people happy -- and it'll make you happy! WE AREN'T THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT -- so we don't deal with many complaints!!! Whew! Boss's will be boss's -- and I love mine regardless.

Cons

I wouldn't really say there are any cons... But people who don't understand anything about a strong work ethic would say that the following are cons. It is VERY hard work, at times (can be very draining), and it's absolutely necessary to keep a positive attitude, which is not always easy to do -- especially if experiencing interpersonal troubles. But this is life -- it's unfair if you perceive it that way... If you have a complaint about the product and the job, then go to China, improve the product, see how much money you earn, THEN type your review about the product demonstrator job. By that time, you'd be groveling to work for this company.

Advice to Management

I didn't say their business model is perfect... But they've been figuring things out for 38-years... longer than I've been alive.

Other Employee Reviews for Twin Towers Trading

"Twin Towers Trading is a Fantastic Gig and Career!"

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you love performing in front of strangers this is a job for you! The scripts are fun and selling to people in the stores is a blast! Their products are very good. Their variety of products is increasing too. I’ve made pretty good sales consistently. I love this job!

Cons

I can’t think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I don’t have any advice at this time.

"bait and switch"

Former Contractor - Sales Associate
    Former Contractor - Sales Associate

I worked at Twin Towers Trading as a contractor

Pros

If in the right store, you can make some decent sales.

Cons

Sales depends greatly on the type and the location of the store one is selling the knives. Very inconsistent. One is trained to sell a more expensive (and higher commission) set, and when one is placed in a retail outlet, the set of knives is less expensive (with a lower commission.) Management does not conduct demographics to discern the profitability of a location. High turnover

Advice to Management

Management wants no advise or input.