Twitter - Junior Data Analyst - TwitterTV Boston | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twitter

"Junior Data Analyst - TwitterTV Boston"

Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing team. Great support and encouragement by supervisors and management to develop professionally, test out new skills, and take initiatives on projects. While I'm not based in HQ, our office and my team has an incredible, collaborative culture. Lots of offsites and cross-team bonding happy hours.

Cons

Distributed office can sometimes feel disconnected from the HQ in San Francisco. Fewer opportunities to connect with different teams in different locations.

Other Employee Reviews for Twitter

"Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Twitter is an exceptionally transparent place. Senior team sets that bar very high. Also, we are charting our own course - not copying the playbook set out by other companies. we're a bit of an underdog, which definitely helps people identify with a common goal, common purpose. Twitter is a world-changing technology (from Arab Spring to 2012 Election to Boston Marathon, Twitter's there!)

Cons

growing up - and all the normal good and bad that comes with that. need more process in some places, install a little too much in others.

Advice to Management

continue to be so accessible. Really stands out - worked at Google and you needed an appointment to get an appointment with an admin who could maybe respond to an email about getting an appointment with someone senior. At Twitter, we just walk up to the senior team in the halls.

"A place where people deeply care about changing the world"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's Twitter, folks! I get to work with some really smart people, who care about growing the company in a way that also impacts the world positively, and who have a great sense of humour. It's great to see a product that you've worked hard on rolled out to millions of users, and getting to hear directly from them that they love it!

Cons

It's growing fast, so there's bound to be some pains associated with that. The food is really good, so you might put on a few pounds if you don't watch it ;-).