Twitter - Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twitter

"Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Twitter is an exceptionally transparent place. Senior team sets that bar very high. Also, we are charting our own course - not copying the playbook set out by other companies. we're a bit of an underdog, which definitely helps people identify with a common goal, common purpose. Twitter is a world-changing technology (from Arab Spring to 2012 Election to Boston Marathon, Twitter's there!)

Cons

growing up - and all the normal good and bad that comes with that. need more process in some places, install a little too much in others.

Advice to Management

continue to be so accessible. Really stands out - worked at Google and you needed an appointment to get an appointment with an admin who could maybe respond to an email about getting an appointment with someone senior. At Twitter, we just walk up to the senior team in the halls.

Other Employee Reviews for Twitter

"Work with the brightest and most passionate people in the Bay Area!"

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Twitter has more integrity than other companies. We respect the user's voice as well as our employees.
    - Twitter employees are passionate about changing the way the world communicates. You get to work with a diverse group of individuals who share a common mission.
    - Twitter promotes from within. You get an opportunity to expand beyond your current expertise and scope. You are always learning.
    - Despite growing 10x in my time here, I actually feel that our talent level has increased from the early days. We are able to attract the best talent in engineering, sales, sales marketing, comms, legal, BizDev and finance.

Cons

- A rotating door of product management leadership has hindered the product strategy for many years.

2. "Awesome"

Pros

awesome place work at. Play hard, work hard. The food is great. the atmosphere is amazing. In teh presence of the best engineers and brightest people on earth!

Cons

Not that I can think of at the moment