Twitter - Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twitter

"Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Twitter is an exceptionally transparent place. Senior team sets that bar very high. Also, we are charting our own course - not copying the playbook set out by other companies. we're a bit of an underdog, which definitely helps people identify with a common goal, common purpose. Twitter is a world-changing technology (from Arab Spring to 2012 Election to Boston Marathon, Twitter's there!)

Cons

growing up - and all the normal good and bad that comes with that. need more process in some places, install a little too much in others.

Advice to Management

continue to be so accessible. Really stands out - worked at Google and you needed an appointment to get an appointment with an admin who could maybe respond to an email about getting an appointment with someone senior. At Twitter, we just walk up to the senior team in the halls.

Other Employee Reviews for Twitter

1. "Awesome"

Pros

awesome place work at. Play hard, work hard. The food is great. the atmosphere is amazing. In teh presence of the best engineers and brightest people on earth!

Cons

Not that I can think of at the moment

"A place where people deeply care about changing the world"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's Twitter, folks! I get to work with some really smart people, who care about growing the company in a way that also impacts the world positively, and who have a great sense of humour. It's great to see a product that you've worked hard on rolled out to millions of users, and getting to hear directly from them that they love it!

Cons

It's growing fast, so there's bound to be some pains associated with that. The food is really good, so you might put on a few pounds if you don't watch it ;-).