Twitter - Work with the brightest and most passionate people in the Bay Area! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twitter

"Work with the brightest and most passionate people in the Bay Area!"

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Twitter has more integrity than other companies. We respect the user's voice as well as our employees.
- Twitter employees are passionate about changing the way the world communicates. You get to work with a diverse group of individuals who share a common mission.
- Twitter promotes from within. You get an opportunity to expand beyond your current expertise and scope. You are always learning.
- Despite growing 10x in my time here, I actually feel that our talent level has increased from the early days. We are able to attract the best talent in engineering, sales, sales marketing, comms, legal, BizDev and finance.

Cons

- A rotating door of product management leadership has hindered the product strategy for many years.

Other Employee Reviews for Twitter

1. "Awesome"

Pros

awesome place work at. Play hard, work hard. The food is great. the atmosphere is amazing. In teh presence of the best engineers and brightest people on earth!

Cons

Not that I can think of at the moment

2. "A fast paced environment with intelligent opinionated people always striving for improvement."

Current Employee - Software Engineer II
    Current Employee - Software Engineer II

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very little corporate nonsense, free food + perks, great office, smart people, sense of doing something meaningful, defending free speech

Cons

Complexity - it's hard to keep up with new service X or Y (esp if named after a bird), ever-changing processes can be confusing, dependence on multiple groups can be draining.

Advice to Management

Stick to your guns, don't compromise quality, don't sacrifice the user