Twitter - Work with the brightest and most passionate people in the Bay Area! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Twitter

"Work with the brightest and most passionate people in the Bay Area!"

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Twitter has more integrity than other companies. We respect the user's voice as well as our employees.
- Twitter employees are passionate about changing the way the world communicates. You get to work with a diverse group of individuals who share a common mission.
- Twitter promotes from within. You get an opportunity to expand beyond your current expertise and scope. You are always learning.
- Despite growing 10x in my time here, I actually feel that our talent level has increased from the early days. We are able to attract the best talent in engineering, sales, sales marketing, comms, legal, BizDev and finance.

Cons

- A rotating door of product management leadership has hindered the product strategy for many years.

Other Employee Reviews for Twitter

"A place where people deeply care about changing the world"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's Twitter, folks! I get to work with some really smart people, who care about growing the company in a way that also impacts the world positively, and who have a great sense of humour. It's great to see a product that you've worked hard on rolled out to millions of users, and getting to hear directly from them that they love it!

Cons

It's growing fast, so there's bound to be some pains associated with that. The food is really good, so you might put on a few pounds if you don't watch it ;-).

2. "Awesome"

Pros

awesome place work at. Play hard, work hard. The food is great. the atmosphere is amazing. In teh presence of the best engineers and brightest people on earth!

Cons

Not that I can think of at the moment