Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best place I have ever worked.

Mar 15, 2014 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are just the best. Amazing culture. Always learning something new at Twitter University. Team meetings on the roof are the best, great teamwork and a lot of smart people. I love how the 10 core values drive the company to always be better.

Cons

Instead of having Hackweek once per quarter, we will have it just once every two quarter.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Diverse Company

Jul 25, 2021 - Engineering in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Has very diverse culture. Respectful manager and team members

Cons

Pay could be a little higher

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

1 Star only for flexibility and Comfort

Jul 26, 2021 - Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comfort Job, Flexibility and Remote Friendly

Cons

Poor Career Growth Mediocre Middle Management Lots of Referral Hires and hiring Standard gone down over year Twitter is no where compared to other Bay Area tech companies in terms of innovation, company has stopped innovating few years back. Your career is doomed if you join this company in your prime. If you start taking lot of proactiveness, you will instantly shut down with bureaucracy, Truly Mediocre middle management, all they care about is Head Count Growth and increasing their Team Strength at the cost of Company money and Ads revenue. No accountability, no threat to their job. One of the worst managed company I have ever worked for. If you are looking to learn and career growth, trust me this is not the company for you.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Twitter.