U.S. Bank - Team Members worked in synergy to achieve common goals | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

"Team Members worked in synergy to achieve common goals"

Current Employee - Universal Banker in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Universal Banker in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Friendly work environment. Excellent facilities. Exceptional efforts put into targeted training sessions.

Cons

Biased decisions made, segregated due to ethnic backgrounds and religious believes. Commitments not honored. Declared bonuses could be withheld based on biased information.

Advice to Management

Employees are an asset of the company and company invests a lot in its employees as well. When they leave 95% of the time it is due to their line managers. Employees take the knowledge and experienced gain with them. Read the Exit interviews please.

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank

1. "A fantastic employer!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

Had a great boss, co-workers, and team-members. There was room for opportunity with both career advancement potential and also being allowed to think outside the box. I really appreciated the flexibility in my job duties and getting the chance to be part of a great team. Was sorry I had to leave.

Cons

Would love to see more telecommute options.

Advice to Management

None

2. "A place of tremendous growth and opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Abundance of personal and professional development programs, leadership commitment to continually improving the company, ethical business practices, strong focus on philanthropy and corporate citizenship.

Cons

Pay and benefits are unremarkable, technology is lagging, as with any large company we face the challenges of bureaucratic processes and organizational silos.

Advice to Management

We're moving in a great direction, and the employee survey is one of the most powerful tools we have. Keep listening to what our employees are asking for - We are smart.