U.S. Bank - a well wisher | Glassdoor

"a well wisher"

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Former Employee - Customer Service Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good place to learn the basics of the industry.

Cons

lack of communication between the higher managment and employees, Very Sales driven, dis-satisfaction & dis-trust among the employee's from lower line of business to the higher managment, unfair HR policies.

Advice to Management

retain people with good work ethics, play fair across the board to each & every employee, Please train the Branch employees so that they don't provide wrong & incomplete information to the customers.

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank

"Im so happy that next week is my last week working here!"

Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA
    Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

they sometimes pay you for milage and thats about it.

Cons

There are so many cons, I don’t even know where to start! I been working in an in-store for almost two years and at first I thought it was ok, but now I can’t wait to get out of here! About 2 months ago I got promoted to banker two and they raised my pay to 14.25 (from 12.60), I then found out that Banker 1’s who just got hired and weren’t even making their goals were getting paid more than me. I worked my but off for this company and they pay me and others like crap. They over work us, a lot of the time we work 9.5 hours with NO LUNCHES! They want us to go above and beyond with our goals but the pay isn’t worth it and everyone in the in store division agrees with this. For example, Full time goals are 6,500 points a month and if you make 15,000 points that’s only $200 extra. Thank Jesus I’m leaving this company!

Advice to Management

You will probably get paid more at another company

2. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The branch manager is the best manager I've had at any job. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his employees and he loves to see them reach goals. He is helpful and can contribute great feedback. The tellers, the banker, and the CSM I work with all have great personalities and are a fun group of people. I love it.

Cons

I can't say anything negative. It's not the highest salary but I love my job.