U.S. Bank - Not a bad company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

"Not a bad company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great hours, Minneapolis is not bad.
Mgmt listens to feed back and does the best it can to cater to your needs
Very flexible if you have certain family obligations. Can shift hours a little bit to work earlier or later than the usual 8-5pm.

Cons

Big company, so lots of territorial arguments and hot potato type of denial of responsibility
Invest in newer technology
Invest in better chairs. Do you really want to pay for health insurance because the chairs they sit on is worth 15 dollars a piece

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank

1. "A learning Experience"

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager
    Former Employee - Customer Service Manager

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

High Risk, Lack of communication, Poor incentive

Cons

Strong networking open upper managment. possiblity of growth

"I would not recommend a career at USBank"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great, working environment is friendly and casual. Time-off is granted easily and vacation is easy to obtain.

Cons

HORRIBLE pay and benefits. I have worked at USbank for several years and my pay does not increase in any measurable way (it only decreases as premiums for insurance increase). The health insurance is absolutely terrible. I have tried several different ways to make the insurance work for my family, but we always end up with massive amounts of medical debt for going to the doctor for normal things. There is absolutely no accountability for management. Anytime they want to change something (to benefit themselves) they do it without regard for employees. I detest Usbank and would never recommend them to anyone.

Advice to Management

Provide better health insurance for your employees. Provide incentives for employees to move up or improve. Consider your employees and their families when making decisions. Be fair. Your employees will work up to the level you are compensating them for. The better you treat them, the better they will perform.