U.S. Bank - Amazing, fun! | Glassdoor

"Amazing, fun!"

Former Employee - School Age Childcare Leader in Fargo, ND
Former Employee - School Age Childcare Leader in Fargo, ND

I worked at U.S. Bank part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to spend your whole day with kids. They will brighten every bad day. It was a new day and new experience everyday. And the staff were amazing and always helpful!

Cons

The pay wasn't the greatest but I never complained because I loved what I did and couldn't wait to go to work every day.

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank

1. "Employed there for over 10 years, not happy anymore, time to look for new employment"

Current Employee - Mortgage
    Current Employee - Mortgage

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

stable, does not lay off

Cons

insurance is terrible, work environment not good either

Advice to Management

affordable good insurance would be a plus

2. "Politics is not only present in goverment..."

Former Employee - Branch Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people who work there are usyally pretty great. And, if you love interacting with customers & helping them with products they actually need, this is a great place yo do that.

Cons

They want you to sell your soul to meet your numbers - NO EXCUSES! They want you to stay at work, sleep there even, until the numbers are met, even when the economy was at it's worse. You may be a proven leader & success on paper, but you need knee pads and chapstick to get a raise more than 14¢ a year. Also, there is absolutely no consistency. I made Annual Pinnacle & I've been on the trips, but in reality I'm a born humanitarian & philatropist, so I just couldn't sell my soul to my district manager. It may have just been my district though...

Advice to Management

Give your employees what they deserve, especially in times like these. And set your expectations at a reasonable level. Don't make people have to chose between their ethics & putting food on the table for their families. That's when you unexpectedly lose employees who actually care - like me!