U.S. Bank - Management is very unprofessional at my location.. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

"Management is very unprofessional at my location.."

Current Employee - Teller II in Fremont, OH
Current Employee - Teller II in Fremont, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was able to transfer to a different branch to bump up from a part time teller to a full time teller. Pay wasnt bad for when I first started. I like the company and the products they offer.. My experience couldve been much better if my management wasnt so immature and disrespectful. I wouldnt recommend to ANYONE to apply at my branch until that demon woman is fired.

Cons

Pay raises are NOT likely. Health insurance truly SUCKS. Assistant managers can really ruin an entire branch. They are very nasty about being over on your weekly time. I wasnt even being paid overtime because I was 35 hours a week, but I would get yelled at for being over by an hour in a week and would have to take an extra long lunch the next week to make up for it; so they wouldnt have to pay me a PENNY more than they had to. I was even scheduled at much less than 35 hours one week just because the assistant manager felt like punishing me! Call nights, where you have to stay an hour or more after work to make proactive sales calls, are guaranteed if you dont make your sales expectations every week... Total BS.. Not all branches are like that though thank goodness.. Gallup is pretty stupid. I used to do the monthly reports for my branch and one single grade below perfect can stop you from getting a bonus. Awful execution with that... Good program and idea besides that.

Advice to Management

Get your stuff together and seriously look into your assistant/scheduling managers. Some of them are CROOKED and should not be in charge of anything. The company itself is wonderful and I was always proud to say i worked here, but I cannot handle the verbal abuse anymore. I have submitted a case with HR, but havent heard anything back from them yet... which is unfortunate. You could've kept a seasoned employee that knew what they were doing.. Putting in two-weeks notice very soon.

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank

"It is a wonderful place to work."

Current Employee - Mortgage Team Leader in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Mortgage Team Leader in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great growth opportunities and good development

Cons

Conservative pay and communication is not as open between areas as it should be

2. "It was wonderful I liked it"

Former Employee - Default Counselor in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Default Counselor in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a real good position

Cons

You do have room for advancement

Advice to Management

I fill that when you have left US BANK IN good standing you should get another opportunity.