U.S. Security Associates - Stressful place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Security Associates

"Stressful place to work"

Former Employee - Recruiter in West Covina, CA
Former Employee - Recruiter in West Covina, CA

I worked at U.S. Security Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits start after 90 days of full time employment.

Cons

No support. Very stressful place to work. High turn over.

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

1. "Lies, Lies, and more Lies!"

Current Employee - Security Officer in Panama City Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Panama City Beach, FL

I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I t's a paycheck, I guess.

Cons

Lies, Lies, Lies that is all your told from this company. Promised reimbursement-never given after months of putting you off by all the lies. Have to pay for uniforms! No raises-ever! No vacation time, even when you want to schedule unpaid time off you can't get it! Overtime, Overtime, Overtime because they can't keep any employees of value. Benefits-expensive and don't cover anything! The pay card is a joke! Half the time your lucky to get paid at all! Advancement, there is none. This compny has many issues and they lack any concern for their employees. The intimidation received by management is unbelieveable. They threaten you with your job and say "You should be glad you have a job". Management talks down to employees like they are scum of the earth. Never choose this company to work for.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better! Have the management team take management classes! Have a better rapport with your employees and most of all STOP all the lies! Your employees are adults treat them with a little respect and honesty sometimes!

"I would'nt work for them but they bought my company out"

Current Employee - Security Officer in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Worcester, MA

Pros

A pay check! I worked for a diffrent compay they got bought out. We were told we were going weekly to bi-weekly and that has yet to happen 3 months in. However the direct deposit did activate with in a week!

Cons

You have to pay for your uniforms out of your check weekly $49 for 4 pay periods. And no vaction time for two years! Then all you get is a check, and you can't pick days off you get a check and are told to budget when you want time off from that "vaction" check.

Advice to Management

If the answer is a no don't tell us you have to check with corporate then never get back to us. And we have to buy our uniforms really I mean really!