UBS - Great firm with helpful and caring employees. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great firm with helpful and caring employees."

Former Employee - Wealth Management Intern in Orlando, FL

I worked at UBS for less than a year

Pros

The team I worked with provided me the skills necessary to succeed as an intern in this firm. Further, I was quickly accepted as part of the company and not simply an intern. The firm often promotes and hires from within. This includes hiring interns for full-time positions.

Cons

The firm could improve on the training and responsibilities it provides its interns. I found that I was not being challenged to my full potential by the job responsibilities. Further, I often sought out new assignments from other groups to feel utilized.

Advice to Management

i would work on developing a list of job tasks and responsibilities interns can complete if the group does not have specific work for them. Additionally, I would produce and distribute this list on a branch specific basis.

UBS2013-03-14
  1. "Excellent Company to work for"

Former Employee - Client Service Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at UBS for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance, great communication between staff and management, good contractual agreement, good working hours, study work, dynamic work environment

Cons

hard to get a permanent position

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work

UBS2019-08-23
  2. "Excellent sales/marketing experience"

Former Employee - Wealth Management Intern in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at UBS for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers are friendly, helpful, and respectful. Supervisor was supportive and gave various projects and great feedback. Highly recommend to anyone looking to gain some experience in sales (coldcalling is a harsh reality) and Excel-related tasks in the actual workforce.

Cons

Compensation is not the greatest, training courses are necessary but boring.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting interns the way you do!

UBS2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about UBS.