Cover image for UBS

Aug 31, 2023
      Compliance Manager
      Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and learn

Cons

Medical benefits are costly out of pocket.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        Oct 6, 2023
        Wealth Management Intern
        Former Intern
        New York, NY
        Business Outlook

Pros

Team felt like a family

Cons

Covid ended the internship unfortunately.

1. 4.0
          Dec 4, 2023
          Client Services Specialist
          Former Employee, more than 1 year
          Weehawken, NJ
          Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of work but coworkers were willing to help and manager was nice and supportive

Cons

Too much work and overtime often required

Discover more reviews about UBS.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Technical Solutions Engineer

1. What to do if you cannot provide your manager or other leaders as references from your previous workplace? 2. How to answer interview Qs about my previous workplace or manager? For the context! I worked for a workplace for 8-9 months. But, there were ethical issues from the side of leaders including my manager, and senior employees that made me quit my job. Also, many leaders & senior coworkers were either fired or quit their jobs a few months after I did. Thanks in advance!

0 Comments

Accounting Associate

Has anyone ever been called back for a job they were first rejected from only to be rejected again? Does this happen often?

12 Comments

VP of Sales/director of Business Development

During the first screening interview I have been asked at times about my job search status and if I am talking to others. While this is probably a question they have no right to ask, I wonder if there is a right or wrong answer. If I say I am interviewing with 2-3 companies, they may feel it is not worth the extra effort to continue the discussion. If I say I am not actively interviewing, it may be a negative sign. Any idea about where they are coming from? (WFH & free agent for a while)

2 Comments