UCLA - Great experience working with individuals that genuinely cared. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for UCLA

"Great experience working with individuals that genuinely cared."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

UCLA has some of the leading professionals in the world in almost any field you choose to pursue a career in.

Cons

Things at UCLA may take longer to process due to the system that is in place. Public schools adhere to more scrutiny.

Other Employee Reviews for UCLA

1. "good"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

good place to work, good people and nice weather. not very challenging job. if you want to relax you can be here

Cons

too busy to have eprsonal time and jhard to communicate with ppl here. too many levels and too hard to communicate

Advice to Management

2. "Did not pay well but very interesting"

Former Employee - Lead Research Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Research Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

As a research assistant, I could work from home or from campus; I had access to the best research sources and technologies, and the job was very interesting. The campus is beautiful and it is a dream place to work if you like research in social sciences.

Cons

No benefit, bad salary, expensive parking, and not rewarded according to your abilities but according to your level of education. I only had a bachelor degree but I was doing the job of a graduate student. Because I was not a graduate student I was not offer another job opportunity once my job ended.

Advice to Management

To implement a work review program so that gifted workers can have an opportunity to grow and perhaps start a graduate school program. Work experience is the best way to find out which graduate program to join.